Walleye released 25-inch minimum
• 27 inches—Cindy Broden, Devils Lake, Devils Lake.
• 25 inches—Lisa Frize, Parker, Colo., Lake of the Woods.
Catfish released 30-inch minimum
• 13 pounds, 7 ounces—Emily Grosz, Grand Forks, Red River.
Northern pike released 32-inch minimum
• 32 inches—Jessica Speicher, Grand Forks, Devils Lake.
White bass released 16-inch minimum
• 16 inches—Mike Entzminger, Fargo, Devils Lake.
Walleye kept 8-pound minimum
• 8 pounds, 3 ounces—Gary Malmrose, Minot, Devils Lake.
White bass kept 3-pound minimum
• 3 pounds, 4 ounces—John Scharlau, Elk Mound, Wis., Dry Lake, N.D. (Ramsey County).
• 3 pounds—Jordan Hermanson, Fargo, Devils Lake.
Report your big fish tales to Brad Dokken at email@example.com, by phone at (701) 780-1148 or toll-free (800) 477-6572 ext. 1148, or mail to Brad Dokken, c/o The Grand Forks Herald, 375 Second Ave. N., Box 6008, Grand Forks ND 58206-6008. Please include the angler's town of residence and whether the fish was kept or released.