Full text of the new Ralph Engelestad Arena Fan Code of Conduct
Ralph Engelstad Arena and University of North Dakota Fan Code of Conduct (Nov. 12, 2009) Ralph Engelstad Arena and the University of North Dakota are committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for all fans and event...
Ralph Engelstad Arena and University of North Dakota Fan Code of Conduct (Nov. 12, 2009)
Ralph Engelstad Arena and the University of North Dakota are committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for all fans and event participants. The Fan Code of Conduct is designed to set clear expectations and encourage an event environment that is enjoyable for all. Ralph Engelstad Arena and the University of North Dakota strive to encourage good sportsmanship, and that includes appropriate fan behavior.
We ask all fans to adhere to the following Fan Code of Conduct in order to meet these goals:
- Abusive language or disorderly conduct is unacceptable and unwelcome. Profanity, racial or sexist comments or intimidating actions directed at the student-athletes, coaches or officials will not be tolerated.
- Fans shall not interfere unduly with anyone else's right and opportunity to enjoy the event.
- Fans shall refrain from throwing objects and/or possessing prohibited items.
- Fans who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner. Fans appearing intoxicated will be denied entry and/or subject to ejection.
- Offensive or obscene messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Fans will be courteous to visiting teams and guests. We will cheer for the Sioux, not against our opponents.
- Fans shall comply with the directions and instructions of Ralph Engelstad Arena staff regarding Arena operations and emergency response procedures.
- Season ticket holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats.
- Fans shall be treated in a professional and courteous manner by all Ralph Engelstad Arena staff and University of North Dakota personnel.
- During games, contact the nearest Ralph Engelstad Arena staff member or text or call our Guest Help Line at (701) 740-5495 if another fan is interfering with your enjoyment of the game. Following the game, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to report inappropriate fan behavior.
- Fans not adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct provisions may be subject to ejection without refund and may also be subject arrest and prosecution.
Ralph Engelstad Arena and the University of North Dakota thank you for your commitment to creating a safe and enjoyable experience for all fans.
- Go Sioux -