Who: UND (5-3) at Idaho (3-5)
When: 4 p.m.
Where: Kibbie Dome
Webcast: WatchBigSky.com/Pluto TV
Radio: 96.1 FM (Jack Michaels play-by-play, Mike Berg analyst, Paul Ralston sidelines)
Nate Ketteringham 121-213-7, 1,463 yards, 13 TDs
Brady Oliveira 108-650, 6 TDs
James Johannesson 80-603, 4 TDs
John Santiago 78-484, TD
Nate Ketteringham 51-178, 5 TDs
Noah Wanzek 41-579, 5 TDs
Izzy Adeoti 13-217, TD
Travis Toivonen 22-194, 2 TDs
Garett Maag 10-184, 3 TDs
Donnell Rodgers 50 tackles, 2 sacks, INT
Jaxson Turner 44 tackles, 3.5 sacks
Noah Larson 44 tackles
Mason Bennett 34 tackles, 11 TFL, 6.5 sacks
Jordan Canady 33 tackles, 2 INTs
Evan Holm 32 tackles, 7 PBUs
Tykeise Johnson 32 tackles, 3 TFL
Mason Petrino 133-207-5, 1,276 yards, 10 TDs
Colton Richardson 30-58-4, 434 yards, 5 TDs
Isaiah Saunders 152-661, 5 TDs
Tyrese Walker 62-346, TD
Mason Petrino 55-77, 2 TDs
David Ungerer 50-503, 2 TDs
Cutrell Haywood 38-380, 5 TDs
Jeff Cotton 31-426, 5 TDs
DJ Lee 9-132, TD
Christian Elliss 59 tackles, 4 TFL
Denzal Brantly 50 tackles
Ed Hall 47 tackles
Kaden Elliss 36 tackles, 5.5 sacks
Aug. 30—UND 35, Mississippi Valley State 7
Sept. 8—Washington 45, UND 3
Sept. 15—UND 24, Sam Houston State 23
Sept. 22—Idaho State 25, UND 21
Sept. 29—UND 38, Northern Colorado 13
Oct. 13—UND 41, Montana 14
Oct. 20—UND 41, Sacramento State 15
Oct. 27—Weber State 35, UND 30
Today—at Idaho, 4 p.m.
Nov. 10—Portland State, 2 p.m.
Nov. 17—at Northern Arizona, 3:30 p.m.
Sept. 1—Fresno State 79, Idaho 13
Sept. 8—Idaho 56, Western New Mexico 10
Sept. 22—UC Davis 44, Idaho 21
Sept. 29—Idaho 20, Portland State 7
Oct. 6—Idaho State 62, Idaho 28
Oct. 13—Montana State 24, Idaho 23
Oct. 20—Idaho 31, Southern Utah 12
Oct. 27—Eastern Washington 38, Idaho 14
Nov. 10—vs. Montana
Nov. 17—at Florida
GET TO KNOW THE VANDALS
1) The nickname Vandals derives from Idaho's 1917 men's basketball team, which "vandalized" opponents, according to sports writers. A writer for the student newspaper, Jazz McCarty, is credited with the label.
2) Moscow, Idaho, is pronounced mos-koh and not like the Russian capital (mos-kau), and is in northern Idaho along the state border with Washington.
3) Idaho quarterback Mason Petrino is the son of coach Paul Petrino.
4) On April 27, 2016, Idaho became the first football program to voluntarily drop from the FBS level to the FCS, a process that would begin this season. All previous programs to have moved down were forced by the NCAA.
5) The Kibbie Dome was built in 1971.
UND 28, Idaho 17: The Hawks have everything to play for, and the Vandals are playing for pride.
NDSU 48, Youngstown State 7: What's there to say? Dominant season for the Bison.
Vikings 28, Lions 17: The Vikes are banged up, but the Lions can't be happy about being sellers at the trade deadline.
Patriots 35, Packers 24: I'll watch this one on mute.
UND 24, Idaho 21: UND's white-knuckle ride to the playoffs begin today.
NDSU 56, Youngstown State 7: Youngstown coach Bo Pelini said he was disgusted with his team last week in a home loss to Indiana State. Can't imagine what he'll think today.
Vikings 31, Lions 21: At the halfway point of the season, the Bears lead the NFC North. The Bears. Time for the Vikings to get serious.
Patriots 28, Packers 24: Despite their trades this week, Packers remain relevant. And they still have Aaron Rodgers.