Behind a trio of North Dakotans, the UND football program's 2020 recruiting class has grown to 13.
In the past week, UND has gained verbal commitments from scholarship recruits in Benilde-St. Margaret's running back Isaiah Smith and Wayzata cornerback Sam Robertson, as well as walk-on commitments from Fargo North safety Peyton Fisher, Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page linebacker Jack Ihry and Devils Lake offensive lineman Jack Kuntz.
Fisher, Ihry and Kuntz are the first three walk-ons for the 2020 class.
UND's 2020 recruiting class
1. Elijah Klein, 6-7, 205, Mandan (N.D.) High School, WR-TE
2. Bennett Weber, 6-5, 270, Waconia (Minn.) High School, OL
3. Peyton Lotysz, 6-3, 265, Grand Forks Red River, OL
4. Andrew Fenton, 6-3, 260, Menomonie (Wis.), OL
5. Easton Kilty, 6-2, 260, Stratford, Wis., OL
6. Chase Perchal, 5-11, 185, Omaha, Neb., S
7. Creighton Mitchell, 5-9, 190, Des Moines West Valley (Iowa), RB
8. Craig Orlando, 6-3, 255, Verndale, Minn., NG
No highlights available
9. Sam Robertson, 6-1, 175, Wayzata High School (Minn.), CB
10. Isaiah Smith, 5-11, 190, Benilde-St. Margaret's, RB
11. Peyton Fisher, Fargo North, S (PWO)
12. Jack Ihry, 6-0, 200, Finley-Sharon-Hope Page, LB (PWO)
13. Jack Kuntz, 6-5, 280, Devils Lake, OL (PWO)