WATCH: Bison Media Zone's Monday Morning QB with Steve Walker, the South Dakota episode
Former North Dakota State quarterback Steve Walker breaks down the Bison football game against South Dakota, giving his impressions and insights.
FARGO — Former North Dakota State quarterback Steve Walker helped jumpstart the football program's transition to NCAA Division I with a standout four-year career from 2004-2007.
Walker will help the InForum sports team break down NDSU games this season, analyzing quarterback play and the team as a whole. During his Bison career, Walker completed 534 of 841 passes for 7,033 yards and 60 touchdowns with 21 interceptions in 44 games.
Walker led the Bison to 10-1 records in 2006 and 2007, including a 27-21 win against the Minnesota Gophers during the 2007 season at the Metrodome.
Below is Week 11 of "Monday Morning QB with Steve Walker" after NDSU's 52-24 home victory against South Dakota at Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome. The Bison ended the regular season 10-1 overall and 7-1 in the Missouri Valley Football Conference, winning the conference title outright. NDSU earned the No. 2 seed for the FCS playoffs and has a first-round bye.
More Bison football coverage:
- Bison notebook: NDSU punter Steindorf becomes unlikely runner
- Kolpack: Sproles joins the Bison football speed club in rout of Coyotes
- PHOTOS: Scenes from a decisive Bison home victory to clinch outright Missouri Valley Football Conference title
- West Fargo Sheyenne's Kellen Entz commits to Bison football, set to play for his father
- Bison Game Day: Senior lineman Cordell Volson reaches demanding 61 career games milestone