Monday was a busy day in UND football recruiting.
The Fighting Hawks landed three more verbal commitments for the 2020 recruiting class.
Verndale (Minn.) nose guard Craig Orlando, Millard South (Neb.) safety Chase Perchal and West Des Moines Valley (Iowa) running back Creighton Mitchell each announced intentions on Monday.
Orlando, 6-foot-3 and 255 pounds, is the defending Minnesota Class A heavyweight state champion wrestler. As a junior at Verndale, he had 60 tackles, 10 tackles for loss and two sacks.
The three commits bump UND's 2020 recruiting class to eight members.
Mitchell, 5-8 and 185, also had an offer from Army.
The rest of UND's 2020 recruiting class
1. Elijah Klein, 6-7, 205, Mandan (N.D.) High School, WR-TE
2. Bennett Weber, 6-5, 270, Waconia (Minn.) High School, OL
3. Peyton Lotysz, 6-3, 265, Grand Forks Red River, OL
4. Andrew Fenton, 6-3, 260, Menomonie (Wis.), OL
5. Easton Kilty, 6-2, 260, Stratford, Wis.