Prairie Business congratulates 2021’s Top 25 Women in Business
This year's recipients are profiled in the March issue of the magazine.
GRAND FORKS, N.D. • Prairie Business is pleased to announce its Top 25 Women in Business for 2021. More details about each recipient are included in the March issue of the magazine, which can be accessed at this link to the digital edition of Prairie Business .
The annual contest was created to draw attention to the many creative, successful businesswomen in North Dakota, South Dakota and western Minnesota.
Recipients were selected through a nomination process that emphasized professional achievement, community contributions and volunteerism. The 25 women listed come from finance, health care, engineering and other industries, and have made exceptional contributions in their chosen fields and communities.
“We admire and express our gratitude for these women for the many things they do in business and community to make this region a better place to live and work for each of us,” says Andrew Weeks, editor of Prairie Business. “We're honored to showcase these women and their achievements.”
This year's Top 25 Women in Business include:
· Amanda Torok, Senior Vice President of Culture, Gate City Bank, Fargo, N.D.
· Andrea Berg, Branch Manager, Capital Credit Union, Fargo, N.D.
· Annette Ambuehl, Commercial Lines Manager/Agent, Bell Insurance, Fargo, Grand Forks, Detroit Lakes & Minneapolis
· Brenda Moore, Controller, TSP Inc., Sioux Falls, S.D.
· Camille Grade, Chief Market Officer, Bushel, Fargo, N.D.
· Cathrine Grimsrud, Managing Director of Mineral and Land Services, VP for Wealth Management, First International Bank & Trust, Bismarck, N.D.
· Cynthia Thormodson, Senior Vice President/Chief Financial Officer, Noridian Healthcare Solutions, Fargo, N.D.
· Erica Marcussen, Architect, Widseth, Baxter, Minn.
· Holly Dalen, Laboratory Foreman, Marathon Petroleum Co., Dickinson, N.D.
· Jessica K. Bell, Environmental Manager for ND Operations, North American Coal Corp., Bismarck, N.D.
· Julie Capasso, Safety Manager, McGough Construction, Fargo, N.D.
· Julie Whitney, Market President, Bremer Bank, Fargo, N.D.-Moorhead, Minn.
· Kimberly Heidt, Vice President of People & Culture, Steffes LLC, Dickinson, N.D.
· Kristi Spindler, Vice President Human Resources, KLJ, Fargo, N.D.
· Laurie Gates, HR and Procurement Manager, ESCO Manufacturing Inc., Watertown, S.D.
· Linda Johnson, Executive Vice President of Operations, Digi-Key Electronics, Thief River Falls, Minn.
· Lisa Chaffee, Tax Partner and Tax Department Head, Eide Bailly, Bismarck, N.D.
· Melanie Stillwell, President and CEO, Western Cooperative Credit Union, Williston, N.D.
· Rachel Kloos, Water/Wastewater Group Leader, ISG, Sioux Falls, S.D.
· Randi Adams, Chief of Credit Administration, Alerus, Grand Forks, N.D.
· Robyn Jensen, Managing Partner and Financial Advisor, Legacy Financial Partners, Brookings, S.D.
· Sarah Aldinger, Principal Architect, Architecture Incorporated, Sioux Falls, S.D.
· Stephanie Armstrong, Owner and Funeral Home Director, Gilbertson-Gloger Funeral Home, Devils Lake, N.D.
· Susan Mathison, MD, Founder, CEO and Physician, Catalyst Medical Center & Clinical Spa, Fargo, N.D.
· Vicki Monsen, Senior Vice President, Market President, Cornerstone Bank, Watford City, N.D.
Visit the digital edition to read more about each recipient. For more information, contact Andrew Weeks at email@example.com or 701-780-1276.