To the editor,
The National Rural Electric Cooperative Association is promoting that its membership vote in our upcoming 2018 election cycle. One would believe all Grand Forks area businesses could promote voting in 2018 using these various ideas:
1) Add a vote link to your website.
2) Promote the voting campaign on social media.
3) Send an email from CEO/GM to employees about staying/getting involved in a campaign.
4) Host an employee voting engagement activity.
5) Host a candidate or elected official meet-and-greet.
6) Invite elected federal, state and local officials to tour your facility.
7) Distribute voter materials at a community event.
8) Host or participate in a voter registration drive.
9) Include a vote flyer in your billing statement.
10) Place an article in your company newsletter.
(11) Send an email to your customer list.
(12) Display a poster in your business.
(13) Create an ad for voters for your local newspaper.
14) Run a radio spot and develop a political game plan for your organization.
Yes, football, fall and the election season is in our Grand Forks air. Let's all work hard to promote and educate our 2018 election cycle voters.