HELPING HANDS: Shriner fundraiser ... Relay for Life ... pancake breakfast fundraiser
Gas service: Shriners are holding Fill the Fez Friday today at Dusterhoft Station Stores, 1970 32nd Ave. S. and 4315 DeMers Ave., Grand Forks. Volunteers will perform full service and fill 'er up for a donation, which will be used to benefit the ...
- Gas service: Shriners are holding Fill the Fez Friday today at Dusterhoft Station Stores, 1970 32nd Ave. S. and 4315 DeMers Ave., Grand Forks. Volunteers will perform full service and fill ‘er up for a donation, which will be used to benefit the Shriners Children’s Hospital in Minneapolis. Info: (218) 791-6162.
- Fill the boot: The Devils Lake Fire Fighters are holding a “Fill the Boot” fundraiser from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. today and Saturday. Fire fighters will be found at Fourth Street and Sixth Avenue NE at the Leever’s intersection and at the Walmart and Marketplace Service Road for people to make donations and fill their boots. Funds raised will go to the North Dakota chapter of the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Info: (701) 371-2708.
- Rummage sale: The Northern Valley Youth Orchestras are holding a rummage sale fundraiser from 4 to 7 p.m. today and 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at the Arioso Music Academy String Studio, 2514 S. Washington St. Suite B. Info: (701) 213-0310.
- Idol contest: The Red Lake County Relay for Life will hold a Relay for Life Idol Contest modeled after “American Idol” to raise funds for the American Cancer Society. Ten finalists will be chosen to compete in the Relay for Life Idol Contest starting at 7 p.m. June 6 at the Oklee (Minn.) football field. Audience members can vote for their favorite contestant by making a donation to that singer’s bucket. Info: (218) 796-4613, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Pancake breakfast: The Emerado (N.D.) Park District is holding a pancake breakfast from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 8 at the Emerado Community Center, 200 Main St. Proceeds will pay for game night for children.
- Motorcycle ride: The East Grand Forks Fire Department is hosting a Fireman’s Fun Motorcycle Run and Supper Feed June 14. Registration starts at 11 a.m. followed by ride out at noon from the East Grand Forks Eagles Club, 227 10th St. N.W. The cost is $10 per bike and $5 per passenger, and a meal is included with registration upon returning to the Eagles Club. There will also be a 50/50 drawing and poker run. Info: (218) 779-8188.
Share news about benefit events by emailing email@example.com ; include “Helping Hands” in the subject heading.