HALLOWEEN FUN: The Jaycees Halloween Treat Street ... 'Legends of Terror' ... 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show'
GF/EGF - The Jaycees Halloween Treat Street: Noon to 3 p.m. today at the Alerus Center with trick-or-treating for all little goblins plus games and entertainment. $1 per child; admission for adults is free. - There's No Place Like Hope event: Com...
- The Jaycees Halloween Treat Street: Noon to 3 p.m. today at the Alerus Center with trick-or-treating for all little goblins plus games and entertainment. $1 per child; admission for adults is free.
- There's No Place Like Hope event: Come dressed in costume and sing-a-long to the movie "Wizard of Oz" at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. today at the Empire Theater. Advance tickets are available at Valley Dairy or Porpoura, $10 adult, $5 students.
- Halloween in the Grand Cities Mall: Games, refreshments, a costume contest with prizes and candy, from 5 to 7 p.m. today, 1726 S. Washington St. Visitors can visit a pumpkin patch right up until the party and vote for a favorite decorated pumpkin. Admission: Free.
- Legends of Terror Haunted House: 5 p.m. to midnight today, Grand Forks County Historical Society Grounds, 2405 Belmont Road. Half-Pint Haunt for kids: 5 to 7 p.m. Legends of Terror (16 and older) 8 p.m. to midnight. Admission: $5 per person or $15 per family. www.visitgrandforks.com or (701) 775-2216.
- 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show': Begins at 11:59 p.m. today at the Empire Theater, Grand Forks. Advance tickets for $8 available at Chester Fritz Box office, 777-4090 or online at www.ticketmaster.com . Tickets also available at the door.
Out of Town
- Reynolds Haunted House: 6 p.m. to midnight today in the City Hall building on Main Street of Reynolds, N.D. Admission is $7. Refreshments will be sold.
- Hoops on Halloween: A 3-on-3 basketball tournament for boys and girls in grades 3-9 beginning with registration at 7:30 a.m. today in the Crookston High School gym. There is a three-game guarantee. (218) 521-0936.
- Haunted Woods in Red Lake Falls: Kids age 8 and younger "Soft Scare," 6 to 7 p.m., $5; others, 8 p.m. to 1 a.m., $10, Today; Red Lake Falls, Minn. Directions: Take County road 1 out of Red Lake Falls. Turn left at County Road 109. First driveway past the cemetery, follow the signs. Info: (218) 280-7066.