UND to host multiple presidential search listening sessions next week
As it continues to get input from North Dakotans across the state, UND Presidential Search Committee will be hosting a dozen listening sessions next week.
The committee will be holding listening sessions via interactive network throughout the state from 7 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 12.
People can go to the location closest to them and interact with search committee leaders via interactive video. The sessions will mostly be held at colleges throughout North Dakota.
Search committee co-chair Denny Elbert said the format is still being worked out but expect they'll function somewhat similar to previous sessions but through a video connection.
The locations are as follows:
- Bismarck: Bismarck State College, Technical Center, Room 236
- Bottineau: Dakota College of Bottineau, 1108 Thatcher Hall
- Devils Lake: Lake Region State College, Administrative Building, Room 171
- Dickinson: Dickinson State College, 216 Klinefelter Hall
- Fargo: NDSU, E. Morrow Lebedeff Hall, Room 170
- Grand Forks: UND, Education Building, Room 7
- Mayville: Mayville State University, Main 103
- Minot: Minot State University, Administration Building, Room 359
- Valley City: Valley City State University, Rhoades 101
- Wahpeton: North Dakota State College of Science, Library 117
- Watford City: NDSU Extension/McKenzie County Office, 205 Sixth St. N.W.
- Williston: Williston State College, 108 Stevens Hall
Joshua Wynne, vice president for health affairs and dean of the UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences, is serving as interim president of UND.
UND’s next president is expected to begin duties by July 1.