1. Mountain, ND, post office closed temporarily; Michigan, ND, post office will re-open Friday
The U.S. Postal Service has closed the Mountain, N.D., post office because of safety concerns. The post office is at least the second rural post office in northeast North Dakota to temporarily halt service during the past month.
2. Country musician Luke Combs to perform Oct. 2 at Alerus
Country musician Luke Combs is bringing his What You See Is What You Get Tour to the Alerus Center on Oct. 2. The show, which will be presented in-the-round, will feature special guests Ashley McBryde, Drew Parker and Ray Fulcher.
3. 2 arrested in Polk County meth bust
Two men were in custody Thursday night, Feb. 20, after northwest Minnesota authorities seized meth, marijuana and cash while serving a search warrant on a Polk County residence earlier in the week.
4. 5 things to know about UND football's 2020 spring roster
It's offseason for the UND football program, but the release of the spring roster typically provides nuggets of news every year. The school released the spring roster on Wednesday. Here's a look at what you need to know.
5. Coronavirus is taking a toll on Grafton storage container business
COVID-19 is not only affecting merchandise, it’s making an impact on what the cargo is being shipped in.
The deadly coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, is spreading uncertainty across the globe, and not the least in the storage container industry, according to Mike DeSautel, owner of Storage Pros with offices in Moorhead, Thief River Falls, Minn., and Grafton, N.D.