'BeerCycle' among several new food, beverage options at Vikings' games
MINNEAPOLIS—Another Minnesota Vikings season, another lineup of new food at U.S. Bank Stadium.
On Thursday, Sept. 6, food and beverage provider Aramark announced new menu items that will be available at Vikings' home games and major events at U.S. Bank Stadium.
In addition to returning local bakeries, brands and businesses, newcomers include a pedal beer tap called a BeerCycle, a well-known local name in barbecue and expanded vegetarian options.
• Market Bar-B-Que (Hyundai Club and Upper Level Concessions): Family-owned and operated Minneapolis restaurant for over 70 years. Menu items: Smoked brisket sandwich and pulled pork sandwich, both served with house-fried barbecue chips and coleslaw; jumbo smoked wings with house-made blue cheese dressing, warm mini loaf of cornbread with maple cinnamon honey butter
• Bibuta (Hyundai Club): Minneapolis eatery founded by sushi chef Billy Tserenbat. Menu items: Bigeye tuna and Norwegian salmon sushi burritos and bowls.
• Chickie's & Pete's (Hyundai Club): A Super Bowl LII specialty gets a permanent spot on the roster. Menu items: Crab fries with their signature cheese sauce; cheese steak and chicken cutlets.
• Bubble Waffle (111 Main Concourse, 318 Upper Concourse): Another Super Bowl LII specialty makes the cut for the regular football season. Menu: Freshly baked waffle dough filled with ice cream, custard, yogurt or whipped cream, then personalized with a variety of toppings and drizzles.
• Be Graceful Catering available at 124 Main Concourse and 328 Upper Concourse will have its vegetarian and vegan options more widely available throughout concessions with a new location on the upper concourse. Menu items include barbecue pulled jackfruit sandwich, sweet potato and black bean tacos, and a roast turkey sandwich.
• R Taco, available in Hyundai Club and upper concourse, expands its offerings to include nachos.
New general concessions and menu items
• BeerCycle, an oversized, portable beer tricycle offering two varieties of draft beer will be in one location at the beginning of the game, then pedaled to another area for the remainder of the game.
• Grilled corn with chipotle mayo, cotija cheese, picked cilantro and chili con limon seasoning (Sections 101 and 347)
• House-cured roast pork with shaved ham, Swiss, house garlic pickles, mustard on a local Cuban roll (Sections 101 and 346)
• Swedish meatballs on a stick with lingonberry chutney (Section 114 — State Fair Favorites)
• Dippin Dots: Gluten- and dairy-free Nordic ice available along with the classic favorites (Sections 129 and 347)
• 1st and Fry Co.: A new concession stand featuring expanded offerings of crowd favorites such as chicken tenders, cheese curds and french fries (Section 127)
• Minneapolis Cocktail Co.: Formerly known as Mill City Grill, this concession stand will now provide a variety of cocktails and beers (Section 130)
• Highland Park Whisky: As the northernmost Scotch distillery in the world, Highland Park's award-winning whisky will be served throughout the stadium and will have a dedicated bar in the Upper East Concourse.