Grand Forks Public Schools will hold kindergarten registration later this month for all elementary schools in the city, except West, and at Grand Forks Air Force Base for the 2021-22 school year.
Children who reach the age of 5 before Aug. 1, 2021 are eligible to enter kindergarten.
The following schools will hold registration:
- Ben Franklin, April 26-27, 3:30-5 p.m., 1016 S. 20th St.;
- Century, April 27, 4-8 p.m., 3351 17th Ave. S.;
- Discovery, April 27, 4:30 p.m., 3300 43rd Ave. S.;
- J. Nelson Kelly, April 29, 4-6 p.m., 3000 Cherry St.;
- Lake Agassiz, April 26-28 (or 29, make up session), 4-6 p.m., 605 Stanford Rd.;
- Lewis and Clark, April 26, 4-6 p.m., 1100 13th Ave. S.;
- Nathan Twining, April 21, 4-6 p.m., 1422 Louisiana St., Grand Forks Air Force Base;
- Phoenix, April 27, 4-6 p.m., 351 Fourth Ave. S.;
- Viking, April 26, 4 p.m., 809 22nd Ave. S.;
- Wilder, April 29, 4-6 p.m., 1009 N. Third St.; and
- Winship, April 27, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., 1412 Fifth Ave. N.
Parents or guardians are asked to bring their child to registration for these schools: Ben Franklin, Discovery, Lake Agassiz, Lewis and Clark, Twining, Phoenix, Viking and Wilder. Parents or guardians may bring their child to registration at Century and Winship schools, but it is not required.
At the time of registration, parents or guardians are required to provide a parent or guardian photo identification, a copy of the child’s state-certified birth certificate or I94, a copy of the certification of immunization records, and primary and secondary proof of residence.
For more information, go to the Grand Forks Public Schools website.