FCC Editorial Advisory Board
The FCC Editorial Advisory Board is a collection of Forum Communications Co. leaders and editors who advise management on editorial positions and write editorials and commentary on the company's editorial positions and operations periodically. Readers may contact the editorial board via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All editorial editorial endorsement written by the FCC Editorial Advisory Board represents the views of Forum Communications Co., this newspaper's parent company.
Current members of our FCC Editorial Advisory Board include:
- Kirsten Stromsodt, executive editor, Forum Communications Co., Fargo, N.D.
- Christy Blade, publisher, Rochester (Minn.) Post Bulletin
- Kelly Boldan, editor, West Central Tribune, Willmar, Minnesota
- Chuck Frederick, editorial page editor, Duluth (Minn) News Tribune
- Chelsey Perkins, community editor, Brainerd (Minn.) Dispatch
- Patrick Springer, reporter, The Forum of Fargo/Moorhead
- Joy Schoch, publisher, The Dickinson (N.D.) Press
- Korrie Wenzel, editor and publisher, Grand Forks (N.D.) Herald