Headline story: More than 150,000 folding chairs sold at Dollar General are being recalled after consumer reports of amputating or lacerating several fingers, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). The True Living Sling Loungers "can collapse unexpectedly, posing an amputation, laceration and pinching hazard if [a] finger gets caught in the metal folding joints," the agency said in its recall notice. Click here to read more.
- SWAT team briefly blocks road and alley in Fargo
- Nearly 200 without power after crash near downtown Fargo
- 5 things to know today: Bob Lind, Backup water, Mill increase, Conviction review, UND partnership
- Eric Reinbold, man accused of murdering his wife, arrested in Red Lake County
- Weather Talk: Needless to say, hot summers bring more hot days