Pride of Dakota announces market, showcase dates
Pride of Dakota markets and showcases will take place throughout the summer, fall and winter.
BISMARCK — The North Dakota Department of Agriculture announced the dates for its 2022 Pride of Dakota markets and showcases.
The Pride of Dakota program is designed to spotlight products that are made in North Dakota. It is administered by the Business, Marketing and Information Division of the Department of Agriculture. Over 500 North Dakota businesses are members.
This year, Pride of Dakota will host six markets and showcases for sellers. “We are pleased to offer events around the state again this year,” Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring stated via news release. “Last year our showcases were attended by more than 37,800 people and supported more than 680 local businesses.”
This year's schedules is as follows:
- Farmers and Artisans Market, 3 to 8 p.m., Aug. 10, State Capitol parking lot.
- Dickinson Harvest Showcase, 4 to 9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 9, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 10.
- Minot Harvest Showcase, 4 to 9 p.m., Friday, Oct. 28, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 29.
- Grand Forks Holiday Showcase, 4 to 9 p.m., Friday, Nov. 4, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 5.
- Fargo Holiday Showcase, 12 to 9 p.m., Friday, Nov. 18, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 19.
- Bismarck Holiday Showcase, 12 to 9 p.m., Friday, Dec. 2, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 3.
“North Dakotans are very supportive of products made, manufactured, processed or produced in the state,” Goehring said. “I encourage people to continue to support our state’s local businesses, not only during showcase season, but year-round.”
To find a complete listing of Pride of Dakota products, visit prideofdakota.nd.gov .