Walleye released 25-inch minimum
• 27 inches—Scott Sinner, Duluth, Devils Lake.
• 26 inches—Roland Boucher, Erskine, Minn., Lake of the Woods.
Northern pike released 32-inch minimum
• 42 inches—Peg Powers, Marshalltown, Iowa, Devils Lake.
• 33 inches—Ben Koppelman, West Fargo, Devils Lake.
Northern pike kept 20-pound minimum
• 22 pounds, 10 ounces—Paula Price, Marshalltown, Iowa, Devils Lake.
• 21 pounds, 7 ounces—Dean Duddeck, Beloit, Wis., Devils Lake.
• 20 pounds, 1 ounce—John Erickson, Detroit Lakes, Minn., Devils Lake.
Walleye kept 8-pound minimum
• 8 pounds, 11 ounces—Paul Bjornson, Devils Lake, Devils Lake.
White bass kept 3-pound minimum
• 3 pounds, 4 ounces—Maggie Stiles, Council Bluffs, Iowa, Devils Lake.
Report your big fish tales to Brad Dokken at email@example.com, by phone at (701) 780-1148 or toll-free (800) 477-6572 ext. 148, or mail to Brad Dokken, c/o The Grand Forks Herald, 375 Second Ave. N., Box 6008, Grand Forks ND 58206-6008. Please include the angler's town of residence and whether the fish was kept or released.