Finalists chosen for northwest Minnesota's IDEA Competition
Finalists were just announced for the event -- seven northwest Minnesota businesses will compete for one of three $10,000 cash awards to help advance their business idea.This year's finalists are:
- Szurpicki Lawn Services, John Szurpicki, Bemidji.
- Scratch My Aspen, Marina Lovell, Laporte.
- CR Data Solutions, Robert Cloose, Bagley.
- Addy-Olly, Cynthia J. Krankkala, Thief River Falls
- Berd's Innovations, Coreen Berdahl, Red Lake Falls.
- Skyrocker Telescope, Donald Miller, Roseau.
- Lamplighter Hockey, Tim Slukynsky, Warroad.
Edie Ramstad, owner and founder of Weave Got Maille, which manufactures and sells chainmaille jewelry supplies in Ada, Minn., is the keynote speaker.
For more information, visit www.ideacompetition.org.