Sections

Weather Forecast

Close

Heitkamp, Cramer spar on issues in first debate after Democratic incumbent apologizes for newspaper ad

Christmas Day house fire stopped by firefighters in McIntosh

McINTOSH, Minn.—Firefighters stopped a Christmas Day fire from spreading in McIntosh putting it out in the bedroom where it started.

The fire, thought to have begun with a candle flame, was extinguished at a home at 120 First St. N.E. after fire officials were called at 4:09 p.m. Monday. The McIntosh and Erskine fire departments were among multiple responders to the incident.

Advertisement
randomness