HOME IMPROVEMENT WITH ANDY LINDUS Prepare Your Home for Winter
As summer has become a distant memory and the beautiful trees of fall are turning, it is a great time to think about winterizing your home to prepare for the colder months ahead. Snow, ice and sub-z... Posted on 10/4/12 at 11:33 AM
The Grand Forks Fire Department says a space heater placed too close to combustible material started this weekend's fire at the Budget Inn. The fire destroyed the west wing of the main complex of the motel at 3400 Gateway Drive on Saturday night. No one was injured in the blaze.
Daylight saving time arrives at 2 a.m. Sunday, so most people will roll their clocks forward one hour just before they retire. That process takes a few minutes, but it’s worth the time because it makes life easier.
, March 07, 2009
Showing 1 - 4 of 4
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »