Investigators said Friday an apartment fire that killed a Fargo man apparently started after two stove burners were left on in the kitchen.
Authorities said William Nelson, 27, was found in the hallway outside his third-floor apartment late Wednesday night.
, September 26, 2009
Showing 1 - 1 of 1
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »