A fire that started shortly after 5 p.m. today in the Lidgerwood Public School destroyed two classrooms and forced postponement of semifinal action at the state Class B Region 1 high school volleyball tournament.
Seventy homes in Mandan, N.D., were evacuated over concerns of a natural gas leak at a nearby distribution station. The Mandan Fire Department was alerted Friday morning to a loud sound and the smell of natural gas from a pressure valve at the station.
Richland County authorities say a fire has destroyed one bar and damaged another in downtown Lidgerwood.
March 23, 2009
Showing 1 - 8 of 8
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »