The fire at 1726 11th Ave. N. was reported at 7:50 p.m., and fire crews reported it was partially extinguished by the homeowner when they arrived. Firefighters completed extinguishing the fire, which was caused by improper installation of a vent pipe from a wood burning stove.
Herald Staff Report
, November 28, 2009
Showing 1 - 1 of 1
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »