INTERACTIVE MAP: Join the flood fight and help report flood trouble spots
In and around Grand Forks and East Grand Forks, and from Winnipeg to Wahpeton, see where people have reported flood-related problems -- and then add yours -- using the map below.
You can report the following issues using the map, and upload photos if you have them:
• Overland flooding: If land is underwater.
• Affected roads: If a road is impassable or closed.
• Bridge out: Can't cross? Let everyone know.
• Property damage: Where houses and other buildings are affected.
• Hazard: Warn readers of other flood-related dangers.
• Evacuation: People asked or ordered to leave an area.
• Electricity out: No power? Let us know.
• Emergency Services: If services are offered in an area, let us know who it's for, and what is being provided.
• Volunteer efforts: If people are needed to throw sandbags, bail water or provide other support, help us get the word out for volunteers.
If you have new information about any issues reported on the map, please add a comment to the existing issue to update it. If you know an issue has been resolved, feel free to close it. Put a location, such as a street address, if you're able. For certain, you need to put the community and the state -- ND or MN ( or MB if it's in the Canadian province of Manitoba).