Fargo family campaigns for laws to stem growing overdose problemToday would have been Josh Nelson’s 22nd birthday. Instead, it marks four weeks and three days since the 21-year-old was found unresponsive in the bathroom of a Fargo bar. Nelson was taken to the hospital, where he died July 26. Although authorities are still waiting on final autopsy findings, preliminary toxicology reports confirmed what his family immediately suspected: Nelson overdosed on heroin.
By: Wendy Reuer, Forum News Service