Herald Staff Picks: Forever 21, "Mystery Diners", Kettle-cooked chipsSome of the Herald Staff talk about their favorite things
By: Brandi Jewett, Grand Forks Herald
1. Forever 21: This store is a godsend for those stylistas on a budget. I can’t think of any place else I can get brand new dresses for less than $15.
2. “Mystery Diners”: It’s like a restaurant version of “Cheaters.” As a former server, this show makes all the shenanigans my coworkers and I got into seem like child’s play.
3. Kettle-cooked chips: I boarded the kettle-cooked train late last year and haven’t been disappointed. The crispiness of these chips makes regular chips seem wimpy by comparison.
4. Goat-Edition videos: It’s the new fad of replacing parts of songs with a shrieking farm animal. They’re good for a pick-me-up if you’re having a bad day.
5. Weihenstephaner beer: All I need to say is I would give my firstborn to live next to this brewery because finding it in Grand Forks can be quite the endeavor.