5 tips from a wedding plannerPlanning for your wedding can be a yearlong endeavor, but it doesn’t have to get you down. Here are a few tips from wedding planner Bianca Bell of Everlasting Events and Celebrations in Grand Forks.
By: Melinda Lavine, Grand Forks Herald
Planning for your wedding can be a yearlong endeavor, but it doesn’t have to get you down. Here are a few tips from wedding planner Bianca Bell of Everlasting Events and Celebrations in Grand Forks.
1. Know your budget and stick to it. I can’t stress this enough. Your budget will dictate the details, from the amount of people you invite to the type of flowers you’ll display during your reception. Knowing and understanding your budget will allow you to make choices that can save you money in the long run.
2. Prioritize and plan ahead. The majority of wedding vendors are booking a year out. Planning ahead will give you time to research vendors and to find the best deals. Decide what’s the most important aspect of your day and weight the majority of your expense in this area.
3. Be organized. There are so many tools available to help brides maintain their sanity, most of them are free and online. Wedding planning guides can also be purchased at the book stores for a fair price.
4. Don’t let your budget get you down. The average wedding in the United States costs $27,000. Needless to say, there are many ways to create a budget-friendly day. The “DIY Bride” will typically cut costs by relying on the help of their bridal party and family members. Hiring a wedding planner, someone that can help you manage ALL of the details, can save you time and money. Most planners offer packages and/or concierge services that alleviate some of the stress.
5. Stay true to your vision. Most brides have dreamed of their wedding day since they were young. Staying true to yourself will allow you to create an event that reflects your personal style and leaves an everlasting impression on the hearts of your guests.
For more information about our Wedding Planning Services contact Bianca (218) 230-3976 or visit www.eecelebrations.com.