Health benefits of probiotic foodSome benefits of probiotic foods.
By: Herald Staff Report, Grand Forks Herald
Here are some of the benefits of probiotic food:
• Probiotic foods maintain a low pH level thereby reducing the risk of harmful bacteria invading the body.
• Bacteria in probiotic food support digestive function and are beneficial for intestinal health
• Eating live food regularly is the most effective way to restore the balance of intestinal bacteria called “flora.”
• Probiotics are highly beneficial for people suffering from yeast infections such as Candida.
• Prevents diarrhea, gastroenteritis and other bowel problems.
• Fight-off unfriendly bacteria that cause food poisoning and travelers’ stomach bugs.
• Supports the immune system to battle infection.
• Protects the urinary tract from infection.
• Helps to heal peptic ulcers.
• Help our body to face stress, high blood pressure and help lower cholesterol levels.
• Reduction in eczema.
• Reduction in mental illness.
• Reduces childhood allergies and asthma.