SULLYS HILL NATIONAL GAME PRESERVE: IF YOU GOFor more information on Sullys Hill National Game Preserve, including updates on hours and availability, call (701) 766-4272.
- Sullys Hill National Game Preserve is located on the south shore of Devils Lake in Benson County.
- State highways 20 and 57 are under construction through fall, impacting access to Sullys Hill from all directions. Road conditions may change on a daily basis. Pilot cars and flaggers may be present at several areas along the Devils Lake-to- Fort Totten, N.D., route, causing significant delays.
- The second half of the Sullys Hill National Game Preserve auto tour is closed because of water over the road. Access remains available to the visitor center parking lot and trail head, Sullys Hill overlook loop and prairie dog town.
- The gates to Sullys Hill are open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily throughout the summer. The visitor center will be open by special appointment only during the construction season.
- Daily admission is $2 per vehicle, and annual passes are available for $12. Entrance fees go toward improving visitor services and educational programs. Visitors with America the Beautiful passes and federal Duck Stamps can enter at no charge.
- For more information, including updates on hours and availability, call (701) 766-4272.
On the Web: