Gas restored to Warren, Argyle, Minn.
Gas service has been restored to the northwest Minnesota towns of Warren and Argyle after a nearby gas line ruptured Monday, causing an explosion.
Viking Gas Transmission Co., the owner of the underground gas line, shut off service to extinguish the large fire caused by the gas leak and explosion. The fire was out about two hours after it started Monday morning.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (701) 780-1100 and we can help you.