Fire crews respond to balcony fire at Grand Forks apartment
A Grand Forks apartment fire caused a small propane tank to explode, resulting in about $5,000 in damage this morning.
At about 9:45 a.m., firefighters responded to the fire, which was contained to the balcony of a residence at the West Ridge apartment building in the 2700 block of South 38th Street.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (701) 780-1100 and we can help you.